Think you have the skills? If you have what it takes, apply for the right position!
SEO Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for a contractor with 1 - 3 years of SEO experience (preferably with an agency) to primarily provide services in support of our search engine marketing strategies. Contractor must live in the local Charlotte area (remote position). Pay is based on experience and will be between $15 - $20 an hour at 20 - 30 hours a month. Ideal contractor has the following skill set:
- Able to work independently and can communicate effectively
- Can manage multiple SEO campaigns successfully
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with executing link building strategies
- Experience working with copywriters to manage and edit content
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Solid understanding of SEO and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially PPC and Social Media.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Excel
- Conduct SEO research and analysis for clients including but not limited to keyword research, competitor analysis, content gap and backlink analysis.
- Outreach campaign ideation and implementation
- SEO reporting and analysis
- Keep up-to-date on marketplace and technical developments, integrating these into client campaigns.
- Run technical audits on websites according to our highly-detailed instructions
- Provide data in a written report to clients each month
- Manage multiple SEO campaigns successfully
- Work directly with the copywriters to manage and edit content
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- On-board clients by setting them up with Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted keyword phrases
- Build backlinks, directory and local citations
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags within WordPress or other CMSs.
The biggest reason to join Organic Clicks has to be the chance to make a huge impact in a local business's growth. You'll be proud of contributing to work that allows businesses to see its dreams come to fruition. You will also develop your skill set and become an expert in different marketing channels.